Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Has anyone attached and used(successfully) a phot

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jon Clark's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I own a functional Beaulieu 2008 S.
    I also own some nice Canon Photo lens; one zoom, one wide angle.
    Tooling around on ebay I discovered, bid, and lost on a Canon(photo-camera lens) to C-mount adaptor.
    1. Would it work? Probably just throw lens focus off? Something minimal like that? 2. If it does work. Where else can I find one-anywhere? And why don't more people do this?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tashunka's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2000
    Posts
    141
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've not done this myself however, as far as I know it works just fine. I found one site where the webmaster uses a beaulieu (either a 4008 or a 7008 I believe) with the wonderful Nikon 80-200mm f/2.8 lens. Apparently it works just fine. You may get some vignetting. As far as finding one check with all your local camera exchanges etc.. Super8sound of Burbank, California has lots of accessories available for the beaulieus. They are at www.super8sound.com. I've noticed that for some reasons the minolta-c mount adapter is the most common. ????????????

    good luck and happy shooting

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lil Scorcese's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the site you are referring to is run by Mike Nyberg, and yes, he garners great results from his Nikon lens. It is QUITE blimped out, but the results apparently are quite nice.

    -Lil'S

    ------------------
    Check out Indie Film North http://www.indiefilmnorth.cjb.net

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •